Nisa's YouTube Rejects Volume 4 (or simply NYTR: Volume 4 as formatted on the album art) is an upcoming MP3 album from Nisa Records. This album was created as a response to YouTube user NunicaMusicChannel's copyright strike over the upload of the song "Sweet Insanity" by Dog Fancy Disco. Lots of other songs that YouTube has blocked will also be added to this awesome album.
A few people who liked the Facebook page for the Nunica Internet Social Alliance have been excited about this album's upcoming release, whereas the previous albums in the Nisa's YouTube Rejects series had no concrete indication of interest before their release. By the time this album was released, the Facebook page for the Nisa movement jumped from 32 LIKES to 46 LIKES (then up to 47 about an hour later). In response to this unexpected jump of the LIKE count, The spinoff album of the series Nisa's YouTube Rejects Dance Party has been released one day after as a reward for those who LIKED the page.
- Dog Fashion Disco - Sweet Insanity 1
- Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
- Quiet Riot - Cum On Feel The Noise
- Soul Coughing - Circles
- Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force - Planet Rock
- Prince - When Doves Cry
- Michael Jackson - Jam
- Van McCoy - The Hustle
- Prince - Diamonds And Pearls
- Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
- The Primitives - Crash
- Michael Jackson - Dangerous
- Isaac Hayes - Theme From Shaft
- Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters
- The Trammps - Disco Inferno
- Jennifer Lopez Feat. Pitbull - Live It Up
- Tom Cochrane - Life Is A Highway
- The Beatles - Good Day Sunshine
- 1 This song resulted in a copyright strike on YouTube user NunicaMusicChannel. Besides, YouTube's copyright policy is really COPYFRAUD for some videos, of which is why the Nisa's YouTube Rejects album series was even created in the first place.
|Nisa's YouTube Rejects album series|
| Main series: